20% Vitamin C L-Ascorbic Acid In A Gel Base 15G
With its special non-oily gel base, it helps to rejuvenate face dark spots and fights the signs of ageing and fine lines, keeping your skin the way it should be. Regular use of Facemed gel gives you perfect radiant skin all year long. User-friendly pack with nozzle.
- Helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, eliminates skin-damaging free radicals & boosts collagen synthesis.
- Provides maximum photoprotection, preventing ageing. Protects against UVA and UVB radiation.
- Improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin
- Boosts collagen synthesis, brightness
- Helps to reduce hyper pigmentation
- Fades sunspots and age spots
- No Degradation
- Non Sticky, Non Oily, Non greasy
- Excellent aesthetic skin feel Hydrophobic nature – Isolates exposure to Moisture Anti-inflammatory Paraben-Free Water-free/Anhydrous Fragrance-free Petrolatum free Dermatologically tested.
Product type: FaceMed Gel
Net Weight: 15gm
Shelf life: 36 months from the date of manufacturing
Manufactured by: ZYMO COSMETICS
Ascorbic Acid in FaceMed Gel
- It works well at concentrations ranging from 5 to 20%.
- It stimulates the skin’s own collagen production
- Fades pigmentation and brown patches
- When applied beneath sunscreen, it improves UV protection.
- Extremely unstable and readily oxidises in the presence of light or air.
- Stable in water-based solutions only if the pH is less than 3.5, or in waterless formulations.
- Vitamins E and C work together to give excellent photoprotection.
- Ferulic acid enhances the photoprotective activity of vitamin C+E and aids in stabilisation of Vitamin C
- Vitamin C
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Salicylic Acid
- Cleanse the skin
- Apply FaceMed Gel evenly across the skin
- Keep the product on whilst you sleep and wash off gently in the morning
FaceMed Gel Frequently Asked Questions
When should FaceMed Gel be applied?
It is best to apply FaceMed Gel just before you go to bed. Then simply sleep with the product on your skin and gently wash off in the morning.