BLINQ I LASH contains a powerful active ingredient called Bimatoprost Ophthalmic solution 0.03%.
Blinq I Lash is used to treat hypotrichosis of the eyelashes by stimulating their growth and improving the volume, length, and colour of eyelashes in people who don’t have enough of them. Blinq I Lash must be taken daily for 6-8 weeks before being reduced to 3 times per week. Maintaining the length and thickness of your new lashes requires maintenance dosages.
BLINQ I LASH: How to Use It
Apply once a day.
Apply 1 drop to the upper eyelid using the bottle’s tip.
Repeat the procedure on the other eye. The serum should not be applied to the bottom eyelid. After two months of administration, results are usually visible, though it usually takes three to four months to get the desired effects. Once you’ve reached the ideal length or density, apply once a week to keep it there.
Your eyelashes will revert to their prior state if you stop using the serum fully.
To ensure your safety and achieve better outcomes, follow these steps:
- Make sure your face is clean and that any make-up and contact lenses are removed before applying.
- Remove one applicator from its tray and place one Blinq I lash on the portion of the applicator closest to the tip but not the tip, while holding the sterile applicator horizontally.
- Then delicately draw the applicator drop across the tip’s skin, but not on the tip itself.
- Then, using the applicator, draw your lash line to the outer part. Blot any surplus solution beyond the eyelid margin, and discard the applicator if contamination from one eyelid to the next is a concern.
- Do not put anything in your eye or on your lower eyelid.
- Blinq I Lash should only be applied with a sterile applicator.
- It is unlikely that any Blinq I-lash solution will do injury to the eye, however, the eye should not be rinsed.
- To avoid contamination by common germs known to cause infections, do not allow the bottle or applicator to come into touch with surrounding structures, fingers, or any other unexpected surface.
- Contact lenses should be removed before using Blinq I-Lash, and they can be reinserted 15 minutes later.
- Blinq I-Lash should be used within one month of opening the container, according to experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will using Blinq I-Lash more than once a day provide faster results?
Using Blinq I-Lash more than once a day will not speed up the growth of your eyelashes, it is not recommended to use more than once a day.
Is it possible to get better results by using Blinq I-Lash more than once a day?
It is not recommended to use Blinq I-Lash more than once a day because it will not speed up the growth of your eyelashes.
What are the most prevalent Blinq I-Lash side effects?
It is unlikely that there will be any side effects. Itching may be present in some instances. Stop using the product if this is the case.
Is it possible to use Blinq I-Lash to promote hair growth on the head?
Bimatoprost should only be used on the lashes and eyebrows.
Is Blinq I-Lash OK for pregnant women and children?
It is not advised for pregnant women or children.
What is the best way to store Blinq-I Lash?
It’s ideal to keep it between 15 and 25 degrees Celsius for optimal results.
Great product, gives great results
Lashes look like I have extensions again but all mine now
I’ve only had the product a week so not had time to access the product.
Very fast delivery, great products
Arrived very fast, very happy, will be ordering from this company again