Glycolic Acid Peel 45% Medium Strength Superficial Peel 30ml
What is Glycolic acid?
Glycolic acid is an alpha-hydroxy acid otherwise known as an AHA, that is derived from sugar cane. Glycolic acid is unique out of all the AHA’s Reason being it has the simplest structure in the smallest molecule wait. This means it is easy to penetrate into your skin & it is highly effective in reversing the skin’s aging process. Glycolic Acid is used in many beauty products on the market today for its amazing benefits whether it be cleansers, toners or acne pads, or chemical peels you will always see this ingredient pop up. It was actually one of the first chemical peels to break the market in the ’90s.
A Glycolic acid peel is a chemical exfoliant that resurfaces & polishes the skin, Glycolic acid peels are suitable for all skin types and most certainly oily skin types. Glycolic Acid peels can address a number of skincare concerns
8 Benefits of Glycolic Acid Peels
1) Glycolic acid peels help to stimulate collagen production this is done by gently exfoliating & removing dull tired dead skin cells revealing new younger brighter radiant skin which will leave you glowing. Glycolic acid stimulates natural collagen production along with diminishing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles over time.
2) Reduces pigmentation/ hyperpigmentation which can be caused by photodamage or hormonal changes that may occur in pregnancy called chloasma
3) Penetrates deeply in the skin to reform rough dull textured skin tone
4) Smooths out fine lines & Wrinkles & with continued use over a long period of time can reverse fine lines & wrinkles
5) Rejuvenates your skin, and let’s face it who does not want to gain back their youthful baby face.
6) Lightens & evens out photo-damaged skin lightens the discolouration of sun/age/liver spots
7) Glycolic acid has the special ability to unclog and refine your pours which in turns helps with acne breakout’s , blackheads & pimples making you skin crystal clear.
8) A glycolic acid peel will leave your skin looking refreshed refined radiant & glowing, It’s a game changer indeed.